Me On Pintrest

Monday, July 22, 2013

Tom Ford & Marc Jacobs





Let me start out by saying I'm so sorry for not updating in the past month (ish). I know, I know, I'm a horrible person. 

I am not, nor ever will be, responsible for any accidents between your screen and tomato throwing.

So recently I got a book from the library called, 50 Fashion Designers You Should Know By Simone Werle. And I completely indulged myself in it. But the two designers that really caught my eye, were Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs. And they're very current. I mean, Tom Ford has a fall collection coming out soon and Marc Jacobs had his Fall/Winter collection out, so it was fun for me to go through his page of clothes, and then not seeing any prices worries me, because that means that it's really expensive.




So I thought I might share some of my favorite designs from Mr. Ford's Spring/Sumer collection and Mr. Jacob's Winter/Fall Collection. 

(Let's just say that I own the rights to nothing and they all go to Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford.)

Let's start with Marc's Fall/Winter Collection:.:
This is the Lisa. Now to be honest I'm not sure if that's the name of the design or the name of the model, but, I can assume it's the......oh who am I kidding I have no idea! 

I love the top, it's simple. The stripes are amazing and I like how the buttons accentuate the belt, which is also simple, but that is perfect for the star of the show, the skirt.

The colors go together perfectly. And I love the pattern.











This is the Maria. Once again, is this the style or the model...not exactly sure.

I love this outfit but to be blunt, for me the dress is too short. The black is so slimming though, it's wonderful, perfect for the woman with long, amazing legs, that she wants to show off.

May I just say that I love that coat. If it were in my budget, I would go crazy and buy it. Unfortunately, it's not, so all I can do dream about walking around all eyes on my in that jacket. *Sigh* What a crazy dream!

The bag is amazing and I would carry it around every day, but it's sort of big...what would I put in it???



 Ruby! 

Can I get those sunglasses? How about that shirt, belt, skirt, shoes. Honestly though, I love this outfit so much, it just looks amazing!

The sunglasses are big and frames the models face perfectly. And I love how the red frames the black (in the belt), simplicity, as I say again. 

The shirt, in plaid with the placket and collar in white and the cuff in black. Everything is complemented in this shirt and that's where you're drawn to in this outfit. (Well, besides the sunglasses.)

I love the loops in the skirt and how they match the shirt. It's probably the same fabric, I'm guessing. 



So I've decided that it's the models name. So here is Lindsey W.!!!!

Everyone's heard of the little black dress and I have yet to find mine. Oh no, never mine it's right in from of my face on Ms Lindsey W. I mean it's beautiful, chic, elegant, wonderful. I could pair the dress up with my dream coat up there on Maria! The, I want to say half-sleeves, are beautiful, and the hem is perfect for me.

I love the structured bag so much, the circle is definitely a statement.

And if I may point something out, it looks like this is one of his models that isn't wearing high-heels.






Ms. Margita May I steal your whole outfit. Those pants really make a statement and the sweater, whoo! Aw man it is beautiful!!! 

Once again the structured bag is beautiful, and is a bit larger than Lindsey's purse. 

The statement glasses make another appearance here.

And, she seems to be wearing the same shoes as Lindsey as well...

















Alright Mr. Jacobs thank you for that insight on your Fall/Winter collection.

Mr. Ford, let's hear from your Spring/Summer Collection. And before we start let me just say that when I went through his collection I had an impossible time trying to figure out what designs I would put up for this post. I may just have to give Mr. Ford a whole series of posts because I love his work so much. Once again I do not own anything.


Let's get started.
They don't have the names of the models but in the collection this is the fifth design so we'll call it 05.

I love this dress so much, it's modest but has an incomprehensible design that makes the dress flashy, but also classy.

Also, am I the only one who is in love with those boots? 

This is 08.

Now I'm pretty sure this is a shirt and skirt combo so I'm going to treat it like one.

I love the shirt, I can't tell exactly what fabric it is, but it doesn't look like a knit...not sure exactly.

The skirt! Mama mia, the skirt! The length is so modest, but it's shiny so that you can go out on the town with it. It looks like it would be wonderful at night. I might wear it with a pink of red blouse, what would you wear it with?









 This is 11.

It's all Leather it looks like and I love all the belts over the Jacket/Shirt.

I love the two sided zipper, and how it's gold.

And, boy, look at those sleeves! Belts all the way down. The tailoring is magnificent.

I might put the jacket with a yellow pencil skirt, that'll be pretty, right?


#16.

I love the shoes. I love the blazer, the shirt, the pants...is there anything else???

Anyways, the whole outfit may be black but it's beautiful all the same, you can pair the blazer with jeans a colorful shirt. Maybe a gold chain necklace, a couple bangles.
 Number 18 out of 34.

Wow, I love this so much, if it came in a brighter color I would feel like a butterfly. Even wearing it in black, a dark butterfly...a dark angel.

But oh man! What a beautiful dark angel I would be!
Alright this is the last one I'm going to do. #21.

He has more than one of this design-the cape sort of thing in the back-in his collection.

I love the color, how modest his clothes are.

Here are some more of the same design...okay, there's only one more:





















Sneak Peak At The Next Post:

A Colorful Coat For Winter/Fall



                                                                                           ~CrazyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment