Me On Pintrest

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Blogging Schedule

So, I think that if I started a blogging schedule I could keep up this 'writing every day' thing. So think with me.





Monday???

Um.... Maybe a featured designer of the week? Could that work? I think it might be nice to do that.... Alright! Mondays will be a featured designer.

Tuesday???

Ok, Tuesdays.... should it be something with make-up? Like a new color of nail polish or a new line of products? 

Wednesday???

Wednesday, wednesday, wednesday. Okay guys... I'll need you to comment and tell me what to do on Wednesdays, because I, have no clue.

Thursday???

Hmm.... maybe a fashion capital of the world or a boutique/store of the week? 

Friday???

How about a movie or song that influenced fashion. Or a design from Polyvore representing an era, song, movie etc.

All my faithful readers...I need your help dearly, please comment, and tell me what I should do for each day. Once I get enough comments that I know what I'll write for each day then I'll post a final blogging schedule. Hopefully, before next Sunday I'll have posted my blogging schedule and can start posting on Monday.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and comments. It'll be fun to start a whole new outlook on blogging.

                                                                                                                            -CrazyGirl

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Wednesday could be an adaptation of "What I Wore"... Something like "Outfit I would wear today" ?? I really like your Friday ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to see more polyvore! Where does that work in? Fridays?

    ReplyDelete