Me On Pintrest

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Colorful Coat For Winter/Fall



I know and I'm sorry, but Fall and Winter are creeping up on us slowly. I know I'm upset too. But the great thing about going through seasons is that you can go out and buy new clothes. My favorite thing to buy for winter is my coat.

It's always a struggle to find a coat that's cheap, and warm. But, these are not the only factors we should be considering. Your coat it the first thing people see on you. It's their first impression on your outfit. And you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.



I haven't gotten my coat for this year but when I do I will most definitely take a picture and show it to my faithful readers. Yeah, that's you guys.

Your coat or jacket, should not only match your outfit, but also reflect your personality. So if you are a naturally happy person don't wear a black coat, it may look good but black tells people that 'in the norm'. You are normal and following the honestly fake rule: Black looks good on everyone.

It doesn't.

I you have yellower skin, or is your really pale. Black will 'wash you out'. If you're pale, it will make you look paler, if you're yellow, it will, most definitely make you look yellower. And, you don't want that.

I found this website, it has the best fashion colors for different colored hair. And here it is:

http://www.sheknows.com/beauty-and-style/articles/844517/how-to-match-your-hair-color-and-clothing-colors

There you go, find your colors.

Now, the shape and length.

There are thirteen kinds of coats. Some only work for a jacket, and others work for both.


  1. Trench Coat
  2. Parka Coat
  3. Pea Coat
  4. Wrap Coat
  5. Chesterfield Coat
  6. Military Coat
  7. Cape Coat
  8. Car Coat
  9. Cocoon Coat
  10. Toggle Coat
  11. Duffle Coat
  12. Bracelet Sleeve Coat
  13. Top Coat
To read more about these types of coats go to this website:





                                                                                        ~CrazyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment