Me On Pintrest

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Style Books 01




Recently I read this book called, Oh No She Didn't by Clinton Kelly. Ha! It was sort of funny. While he can use a little profanity, it's nothing too serious. It talks about the fashion mistakes women make.

I must say though, read through, even if you think you're dressing yourself well. You may find that you are doing more of these things than you thought....

I read it, gave me some good laughs.







A while back I had gone to the library and I got Nina Garcia's, Little Black Book Of Style.

It talks about your confidence, but also creating your own style, iconic movies, base pieces everyone needs in their wardrobe, and more!

I loved it, in fact I read it 1 1/2 times. Weird....I never finished it the second time through.






Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible.

If I had to describe this book in one word..... WORDS.

Yes, this book has a lot of that, I ended up just skimming it....sorry Tim. It was a good book, I just, I can't stand that many words on one page!

But, It was good, great even. I loved it.


I'll post about more books later!




                                                                     ~CrazyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment