Me On Pintrest

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blogging Schedule

It is complete! Thank you for the comments, they are greatly appreciated.

MONDAY
Feature Designer

TUESDAY
Make Up

WEDNESDAY
Outfit I Would Wear Today

THURSDAY
Boutique/Store of the Week

FRIDAY
Polyvore Outfit Representing a Song, Movie, Era, etc.

So that's it, there is the Blogging Schedule. It'll be in the page: Blogging Schedule, for easy access! I'm really hoping I stick to it, and that there is never a day that I miss...unless...um...you know...I have a good reason for it. 

See you guys soon

~CrazyGirl



2 comments:

  1. Something to look forward to every day now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guyyyys! This is all too much pressure for me ;). I don't think I'll ever aspire to daily posting, lol... Unless I can manage to bank 30 posts and then remember to actually post them.

    ReplyDelete