Me On Pintrest

Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Direction Beauty Products

Guess what I just found out about! One Direction is launching a line of beauty products!

Yeah, you heard me.

'Don't need make-up
To cover up
Being the way that you are
Is enough'

Sure, well now they think you do need make-up.




Big seller? The range will include shades inspired by both band members and song titles
This is a picture from the Daily Mail.
I'll go around the heart starting with the circle tins. Those are Lip Polishes: Zayn loves Watermelon, Niall loves Cherry, Harry loves Strawberry, Liam loves Blueberry, & Louis loves Vanilla.

Next are those three rectangular Cheek Tints. They come in three shades: Pink Explosion, Coral Cutie, & Rose Riot. Adorable, am I right?

After that, we have five shades of nail polish, Niall's and Liam's have a shimmer, while the rest are solid colors.

Last but not least, the five shades of lipstick, if you prefer a classic red lip, 'Be Mine' is for you, if you want a light shade of pink, 'Moments' but we've also got bolder colors, a bright coral, for 'I Wish' and a lilac, 'Rock Me'(which is one of my favorite songs), and last we have 'I Want' A bright pink.

For each single item it's about $3.30, and if you want to splurge and get the whole collection I hope you're willing to spend about $60.

I still don't know if I'm willing to buy this, but I may, and if I do I will most definitely give you a product review, and of course pictures!

                                                                                                    ~CrazyGirl

1 comment: