Me On Pintrest

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Expensive vs. Cheap


     How much do you think that costs? $50, $60? Wrong, together this costs $468 now we can create this look for a 1/4 of that! I'm almost positive! Before we do that here's how much each item costs:
Jeans: $310
Floral Print Shirt: $58
Ankle Cowboy Boots: $100
     Alright let's cut all of this down, I'm going to keep the shirt because I love it and it's not for too much money. Now guess how much this costs. It's $113, now I know that's a lot but consider how much you're going to wear those jeans, I know for me I would wear it almost everyday. Here are the individual prices:
Jeans: $30
Floral Print Shirt: $58
Cowboy Boots: $25
     Isn't that better here are the links to the cheaper items:
Boots
Jeans
Top
    That's going to be pretty!
                             
                                                                            ~CrazyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment