Me On Pintrest

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Color, Texture, Pattern, & Shine



I've been watching What Not To Wear and what I've found is that one saying they continuously use is, for every outfit you should have color, texture, pattern, and (optional) shine!

After hearing the advice I ran to a mirror, do I have color? (yes) Do I have texture? (yes) Do I have pattern? (no) Do I have shine? (no)




So now every morning I look at my self in the mirror....

                                                                                              

.....and I ask myself, "Do I have color, texture, pattern, shine?" And if I don't I take my body back into the closet and choose something else.

I recommend that we all do this when we wake up, don't avoid the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment