Me On Pintrest

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Changing My Ways

     High-Heels, to me I think anyone who wears them is so brave! I mean they are like 5 inches tall all on this small, little, minuscule piece of (whatever it's made of.)  I mean as soon as I put those things on I would fall over! So, I'm changing my ways! No more super high heels! It's just not practical for most of us I mean, really, are you going to go outside and risk the physical health of you legs and your pride, just for style. I'm sure some of us would, but the thing is that you don't have to! You can wear heels that aren't a billion feet high, and still look stylish.


     Also, have you realized that I've been posting things that are really expensive? Most of us don't have that much money to spend on one article of clothing whether it be a pair of shoes or a dress. That's another thing that I want to change about this blog, I would rather it be for the 95% of us who don't want to spend a hundred dollars on a pair of jeans than the 5% of us who do. Alright my numbers aren't exactly accurate but still, you get my point right?

     I'm so glad that you guys listened to my rant, and I promise to be more practical in the future. Thanks for reading my blog.                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                          ~CrazyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment