Me On Pintrest

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Braids For Your Hair

     Being a fashion guru doesn't mean I just specialize in clothes, I like doing my hair too! There are so many ways to make your hair stand out from the crowd. (Just like your clothes!) I personally love doing some type of braid. The absolute most simple braid is the one wear you split the hair into three pieces and then pull them together.

     The next and probably my favorite is the fish tail braid. This is a little more complicated so if you want to do this I recommend going here: Fishtails Now this website has two fishtail braids, the normal fishtail and the fishtail french braid.
     Another braid I love is the waterfall braid. Again to complicated for me to give you so here is a website for the Waterfall French Braid. So that's for my favorite braids.
     I remember a while back I made my own special waterfall braid where I took a small piece of hair from the top left corner of my hair and braided it. I then pulled the braid to the corner and took a flower pin and pinned it to the bottom right corner of my hair. It's really pretty but it may not stay up for very long.


No comments:

Post a Comment