Me On Pintrest

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A First Draft

Okay, I hate my blogging schedule. I hate being tied down, it was fun the first week. Now it's just annoying. I can't stop saying how much I hate it. I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!! Okay, done ranting, I think I'm going to start creating instead of displaying.

This being said, I've been designing a collection, (only for myself) and I'm really excited, I want to show you guys my first sketches. So I'm removing the blogging schedule, and going to post a screenshot of the first draft (uncolored) and then I'll post final drafts and hopefully I'll be able to create at least one of the items that I design for myself.



Before that though, I've been looking a dress forms to create things on them and I just have one comment, "WHY ARE THEY SO EXPENSIVE????"

I don't understand, I mean sure i bet it takes a lot of effort to make them but why does it need to be expensive? I just- I can't believe I just saw one for $350. What?

Alright, okay, Amazon has come to my rescue, I now see one for 55 dollars and I guess that's not bad. I think I'm going to be willing to spend that much in about two/three months? I guess you could say I don't like spending money on irrelevant things. That annoys me so much. And on Ebay, one for 39 dollars! Also on Overstock.com one for 89 dollars. Yeah, okay, I feel better now.

I'm calm now, calm. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

Woah, I was reading the comments on the Amazon one that I had found and might I say, "I am disappointed."


Thank you Hercules that was perfect.

So here are my first designs. Uncolored and not finished:


I'll admit it is a little sloppy, but I'll fix them and upload them for you all to see!

                                                                                               ~CrazyGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment