Me On Pintrest

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The New Design

     If you checked my blog anytime today [March 17th 2013] you've seen that a lot of changes have been going on! Let me walk you through everything so you don't get confused. Well up at the top you have the new title; it's still 'I am the Fashion Guru' but below it to the left of your screen are three designs I created online with this United Styles . In the middle at the bottom you have your author, me Crazy Girl! On the very right you have a quill in ink, it symbolizes all the writing I do in/at this blog!


     To the side there's a DNA map, I took a personality quiz online, read the mouse-over. I thought you should at least know a little about me. And below you also have the Crazy Girl profile and next to it is the blog archive so you can navigate a bit easier.
     You can also see that I've changed the background to a very fun and what I consider 'light' and an 'airy' design. We've made the post and side bars easier. And, you can still put your email in at the top you'll only receive an email every-time I post something.
    How's that? I think every once in awhile I'll try to make every post accessibly in the future. Keep following me and my blog:
                                                                      ~Crazy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment