Me On Pintrest

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Fashions 02 Belk©

I love this length
so much. It's perfect and
doesn't make you
look short.
     I think we should go right into finding awesome fashions. Today were going to Belk!© My first choice that I'll show you today Is a red camel® Belted Crop. They have five pockets, and the length is 25in or 63.5cm. These pants only come in a scarlett color, which is what you see here.The original price was $40! But you can get it now for $23.99.The length is perfect for anyone, it lands at just the right length. It makes short people look like they're a normal height, no offense. Go buy it! I assure you that you'll wear it many times this spring. Click: Here

Chiffon Tops: The Next Thing?
     Next let me let you in on the lingo about see chiffon tops. They've been in style for a couple months. I would wear a nice tank top underneath to complement the color on top. The one I found is what they call 'off-white' but what I call a pure white. Do you see it off white in any way? I sure don't. Anyways if you want to buy the shirt Click: Here
     My last one of this post is an eye shadow lace jacket with a crochet trim. I personally love this so so so so much! It comes in both blue and white! It's $11.99 or as I like to call it $12. :) Click: Here  to purchase it.
     Now, no offense to Belk© but for me it's hard to find something I love that's for a great price there. That's why I only have three different articles of clothing. You guys have today {March 31st 2013} and tomorrow left to vote. Right now I have one on, Urban .:. All White .:. Punk .:. Military! The one(s) that have the most points I'll do a post for that style and give you my favorite places to shop for that.
    I want to do a post that you can expect every Friday. It'll encourage me to write more posts. If you have ideas please comment on this post. Thanks!
                                                                -CrazyGirl

   

No comments:

Post a Comment