Me On Pintrest

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Inspiration

So I've really been putting off writing on this blog. Perhaps it is because I'm lazy or perhaps it is that I can't seem to find inspiration. That is what I've set to do today, provide inspiration for the next designer, as well as for me.


These are the 'fallen stars' on the shore of Vaadhoo, Maldives. They are beautiful, amazing. They are enchanting. If those things are naturally created than could it be possible to create a synthetic version, on that you could wear? One that only glimmers at night. I think that  it is possible. Maybe it would be solar powered, you'd have to leave it out to charge in the daylight and for the whole night it would shine a bright, blue light.

What are some places that inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment